Do what you love! Love what you do!

penulis blog ini diberi nama Mohd Emir Arif Bin Mazlan. Call me Frankie Artiello. Born on 8th of September 1993 di hospital tawakal(titiwangsa). dia minat pada music & warna hijau ahakzz. He is currently single and not available . nak kenal lebih rapat? serious lah ni? kau ingat aku pelacur ke? hahahahahahaha :D have a good time reading! !!!|B^D'

please!!please leave me..!!

this story is about one girl..3 years younger than me..she has been interested in me since last year..WTF?ye lahh..by that time,i have been with HER..so,i leave it as a normal gossip..but after WE broke up..the girl text me..'a girl text me,this is great..'aku pun layan lah dia..however,time after time..she became weird..she often call me,often wants to see me..often want to go to school with me..arrghhhh..!!!this is making me more uncomfortable..!then,i told dekya to help me..dia pun menyamar la jadi seseorang yang ada relationship dengan aku..korang understand tak what i'm trying to say?no?padan muka!!dekya pun start doing her job..15 minutes later..the girl call me..and she's crying..sambil berkataa.."kenapa awak buat saya macam ni?"..i was like..what?apa yang aku dah buat kat kau?we're not even in a relationship..you were the one who keep bothering me..for you guys informations..she calls me almost 5 times a day..how am i suppose to deal with that?listen here girl..i have done nothing wrong towards you..i just wanna be friends with you...not more than that..ye lahh..aku dah tak rela couple in a same roof lagi...know what i mean?the more closer,the more you'll going to miss her..aku bukan saja-saja mereka cerita ini..ini berdasarkan pengalaman aku..so..aku nak ucapkan terima kasih kepada dekya yang telah habiskan 15 sen kredit nya..and i want to apologize to the girl..eventhough that i'm not wrong...i still don't wanna broke her heart..girl,someone used to say to me..jodoh ada di tangan tuhan,,kita just cari,but tuhan yang menentukan..if i'm not the one for you..there must be someone out there for you...for sure!!ok children,that's is for today..until next time..

p/s : what?don't make me tertanya2 for your statement..it's confusing..

No comments: