Do what you love! Love what you do!

penulis blog ini diberi nama Mohd Emir Arif Bin Mazlan. Call me Frankie Artiello. Born on 8th of September 1993 di hospital tawakal(titiwangsa). dia minat pada music & warna hijau ahakzz. He is currently single and not available . nak kenal lebih rapat? serious lah ni? kau ingat aku pelacur ke? hahahahahahaha :D have a good time reading! !!!|B^D'

4 freakin' days at home..

you just imagine..4 whole days at home going no where & doing nothing...it's fucking boring..i'm now sittting in front of this lap top of mine just updating this freaking blog and chatting with raja nazrin on facebook..do you all know why im sitting at home for the past 4 days??it's because i have this eye sickness..im allergic to egg,chicken,squid,crab and so many other things..now,my eyes are swollen..fuck!!why is this happening on this holiday??why??im hoping to get rid of this allergic tommorow..hope no one come to my house between this week and next week..i dont want you guys to see me in this monster face..please..

about the 4 days of boredness and sickness..maisarah,where are you?im hoping that you can text me or chat with me on facebook..please dont do this to me..at least say hello..owh come on..i know you can do better than that..no need to shy..we have been together for almost 7 month..the shyness should be gone long time ago..

enough of you..now,my friends,especially to all publikan..im so sorry for not joining you guys last wednesday..you guys should know me better right?i have no money..plus,i have this eye sickness..i dont blame god..i blame myself..im a jerk..you all know that..a total loser..yeah,with a broken motorbike,no money,swollen face..what more?dah la..im tired of all this crap..blahh.

No comments: