Do what you love! Love what you do!

penulis blog ini diberi nama Mohd Emir Arif Bin Mazlan. Call me Frankie Artiello. Born on 8th of September 1993 di hospital tawakal(titiwangsa). dia minat pada music & warna hijau ahakzz. He is currently single and not available . nak kenal lebih rapat? serious lah ni? kau ingat aku pelacur ke? hahahahahahaha :D have a good time reading! !!!|B^D'

teramat-lah Happy!

since 11.4.2011 until now,i felt so happy with her.. hmm.. i dont know what else to say here.. she makes me insane when she ask me to entertain her every single night.. kiss me,hug me.. womaigosh! i love you so much aina !

you're like a shining stars that brighten up my life,you're like an angel that give me hope to live happy again,and you're like a wonder woman that save me from sorrow.. i love you so freakin' much nurul aina ! 

even though you're far from me,i never felt that,not to be rude but.. she gave me a hell of a sick fucking love <3 she would cry for me,starve for me.. awhh! i miss you right now girl ! don't ever leave me.. i hope you're the one

last words, I love you Nurul Aina ! <3

No comments: