Do what you love! Love what you do!

penulis blog ini diberi nama Mohd Emir Arif Bin Mazlan. Call me Frankie Artiello. Born on 8th of September 1993 di hospital tawakal(titiwangsa). dia minat pada music & warna hijau ahakzz. He is currently single and not available . nak kenal lebih rapat? serious lah ni? kau ingat aku pelacur ke? hahahahahahaha :D have a good time reading! !!!|B^D'

kejadian-kejadian haha

aku pun dah tak tahu aoa yang aku carutkan ni sebenarnya,haha . aku just bukak blog aku just to post a new story about last night . what about last night ? haaaa ! you guys tau tak semalam me and the gang went to I-city shah alam to watch TV9 gig . eventhough we couldnt  stay there until the end,but we manage to mosh at the gig. hahaha. suhaimi sempat mosh tarian zapin . hahaha. while syamil and i were pushed around at first. then we both took REVENGE  to those who moshed and pushed us . hahaha. pity to a guy in front of me. it was his fault,i said my apologise,but instead he showed me the 'erghhh face' . after he show me the face,i quickly put my elbow on the back of him. hahaha. serves you right,dick ! so,that's all for today. kepada yang sertai perhimpunan haram macam raja,sila lah bertaubat. takda nya bersih kalau korang g KL macam tu. KL akan bersih kalau korang pergi KL bawak penyapu,mop and vacum. hahaha. sekian .

No comments: